Friday, August 31, 2007

Hooray Friday!

- A track from the upcoming Band of Horses release Cease to Begin is up on their MySpace page. For those who can't access MySpace at work, Gorilla vs. Bear is there to hook you up. Ben Bridwell's voice is top notch... top notch! Maybe I shouldn't have missed these guys when they rolled through the 9:30 Club a few weeks ago.

- I don't know where she gets it, but I am fuel continues to amaze me with some of the music she gets her hands on. And she pampers us by zip it all up into one nice little package. This week it's a lengthy acoustic set from Jeff Tweedy for an annual benefit. She also throws some love to Ben Harper with some of his originals and covers here.

There was something else I wanted to tell you, but the urge for tequila is overpowering my dome piece. Mmmmm, palomas...

No comments: