Friday, September 21, 2007

Hooray Friday!

- Pearl Jam's live DVD, "Immagine in Cornice" (Picture in a Frame) which was shot during last year's European tour (Italy shows to be exact) is being screened at a handful of locations on Tuesday, Sept 25th. No love for the DC area unfortunately. Check out the locations as well as the setlist here. The DVD will be released on the same day.
.
- Reviews/comments are rolling in all over from Austin City Limits and Monolith festivals. I have yet to attend one of these things and I fear I may be past my prime. Every fall without fail, I say to myself, "Next summer I'm going to got to one of those." Maybe saying it to you this year will make it a reality. In any event, here's a laundry list of reviews...

- Like Deerhoof? How about free music? If you answered yes to at least one of those, this will make you happy. Thanks to Earfarm for the knowledge.

- NYC Taper has posted The Hold Steady concert in NYC here complete with download instructions. Great sound quality.
.
- NPR has audio from the Apples in Stereo concert at the 9:30 Club earlier this week posted here. They will also be webcasting the Rilo Kiley concert from the same venue on Sep 26.

No comments: