Friday, November 2, 2007

Hooray Friday!

- Sounds like the Wu and Ghostface Killah are about to rumble. For those of you who haven't been following, the new Wu Tang Clan and Ghostface Killah albums are supposed to be released on the same day. Some pretty harsh words from Mr. Killah (as well as his tour dates) on Product Shop NYC.

- Billboard has an interview with Eddie Vedder mostly about the Into the Wild soundtrack. Thanks to Metro D for the heads-up.

- Here's a little Voodoo love for you... reviews/pics scattered throughout You Ain't No Picasso, pics on MOKB (Pt. 1, Pt. 2, Pt. 3) and Gorilla vs. Bear.

- I don't know what to think of Andrew Bird yet. It's like I'm on the verge of digging his music, but something's missing to push me over the edge... and my attention span is about to run out on him. Hit up the Daytrotter Session for some of the songs he stopped by to record.

- Haven't had a National fix in a while? Head to I am fuel and download 2 sessions from a French radio station - one from 2003 and the other 2007.

- I'm not a Mars Volta fan, but if you are and want to take a gander at 2 new tracks, check out Ultra 8201 for the YouTube links.

No comments: