Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hooray Friday! (a day early)

I apologize for my lack of communication this week. I'm in the process of moving houses and offices so things are a bit hectic. I'll make this short and sweet (but hopefully informative)...

- The Into the Wild soundtrack by Eddie Vedder is streaming on the WROV website. Official release is Sep 18th. Thanks to Metro D for the heads-up.

- The White Stripes cancelled their upcoming tour due to Meg White having acute anxiety. No rescheduling information was given.

- An Aquarium Drunkard has a pretty good review of the Spoon concert in LA this week. I may end up heading to Maryland to catch them and the Sins at Merriweather. I wish they didn't cancel their 9:30 Club dates though.

- A new Wu-Tang track has surfaced from their upcoming 8 Diagrams release. Check it out on Blogs are for Dogs.

2 comments:

JK said...

thanks for the links. I added your site to our blog roll too. that eddie album is definitely growing on me...

Gus said...

I haven't had a chance to listen to it too much, but I'm digging it so far. I'm trying to play catch-up on a lot of other music.