Monday, December 22, 2008

Ghostland Observatory - 9:30 Club (12/13/08)

Two words - sensory overload. That's what happens when you have a rocking dance beat, high-pitched lead singer, laser-light show, flying glow-sticks, and smoke machine all making sweet love under one roof. Can just two people make that kind of ruckus? For 1 hour and 30 minutes, Ghostland Observatory answered that question with an emphatic 'YES!"

There were two points during the concert that I had to walk away because I thought my head might explode. Trying to pay attention to everything that was going on proved to be too much for me. Focus on the music OR the lasers OR what looked like a rave on the lower level.... not all three at the same time. Great concert with an insane amount of energy, but my head is still spinning.

No comments: