Friday, November 20, 2009

Winter is here!


Imagine my delight when I came across a 6-er of this at the local booze store. I thought for sure this was a post-Thanksgiving release... much to my surprise it's been out for over a month.

From the AVBC website: "Luscious, creamy, smooth, and warming, this medium bodied ale is brewed with caramel and crystal malts to give it a hint of sweetness. It is then paired with a private blend of holiday spice. From the first sip of Winter Solstice Season Ale, your senses will be aroused with the vision of a glowing fire, warming the hearth and home. Each lingering sip will gently warm your soul with thoughts of family and friends gathering around the table for the feast. Winter Solstice Ale is great alone or as an accompaniment to your favorite holiday dish, and it has been known to liven and spice nearly any social event."

Don't just take my word for it:
The Full Pint
Beer Advocate

No comments: