Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hooray Friday (a day late)!

Just back from vacation with the LOML+1. You missed me, it's okay to admit it...

- Sneak peak the Cold War Kids' first single "Something Is Not Right With Me" off of Loyalty to Loyalty, out September 23rd. I'd say it's average.

- Being cable-less I've only been able to catch the Sundance Channel's Live from Abbey Road once or twice. This week featured The Black Keys and from the looks of the schedule, you can catch a replay tomorrow (Sunday) at 9am. Future episodes feature MGMT, Elbow, the Kills, the Fratellis, Gnarls Barkley and Ben Harper.

- Wilco covers galore (part 1 and 2) thanks to I am fuel. I've been a fan of these guys for years, but after their concert at the 9:30 in February, I'm pretty much addicted.

- Fleet Foxes stopped by NPR's World Cafe and recorded a three song Lillywhite Session.

No comments: