Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hooray Friday (a day late)!!

- Silversun Pickup remixes?? Okay! The EP with 6 diddies is available Tuesday on iTunes. Thanks to Butterteam for the heads-up and sample tracks. While reading this post, I also uncovered a few acoustic tracks. Eh-niiiiicce!

- More best of 2007 lists at MOKB (1, 2, 3, and 4), Filter, The A.V. Club, Drowned in Sound,
and links to countless other blogs at Largehearted Boy. It's also interesting to see which albums got the highest scores on Metacritic - I've never heard of a few of them.

- I don't get the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's induction process. It seems kind of random for some reason. That being said, I'm glad the LOML and I took advantage and checked the place out while we were in the Cleveland area for Rug's nuptials. Lots of great history in there. In any event, the 2008 inductees are Madonna, John Mellencamp, The Ventures, Leonard Cohen and The Dave Clark Five. Random... just like I said.

- Did you hear about Tori Amos giving Das Boot to 2 broads at her concert this week? Check it out at Stereogum.

No comments: