Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Decisions, decisions

I'm torn. Radiohead dates and venues have been released for the first part of their US tour. Only 8 dates and some interesting cities left off - no NYC or Philly (sorry fellas) and nothing close to the West Coast. I'm sure they'll knock all of those out when they return from their summer stint in Europe though.

I should be happy. They are coming to the DC area... but it's the effing Nissan Pavilion. Horrible. I hate heading out there - it turns a concert into a 7-8 hour event. One way in and one way out. It's like grunting out a tough turd on the shitter.

My other concern is that I thought Radiohead was so-so when I last saw them in 2003. I know, I'm probably one of the few that has ever thought that, but I'll admit I was disappointed. Maybe I was expecting too much. Maybe it was because the guy in front of me was dancing like he was having an epileptic seizure for most of the concert.

The show at Nissan is on a Sunday which is promising. This is pretty motivating as well.


Tickets go on sale this Saturday. Less than 3 days to decide. Tick tock, tick tock...
  • May 5 West Palm Beach, FL - Cruzan Amphitheatre
  • May 6 Tampa, FL - Ford Amphitheatre
  • May 8 Atlanta, GA - Lakewood Amphitheatre
  • May 9 Charlotte, NC - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
  • May 11 Bristow, VA - Nissan Pavilion at Stone Ridge
  • May 14 St. Louis, MO - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
  • May 17 Houston, TX - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
  • May 18 Dallas, TX - Superpages.com Center

No comments: