Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hooray Friday (2 days late)!

- The Bonnaroo, SXSW and New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Fesitval lineups have been announced. Maybe this is the year that I go to one of these festivals. I doubt it, but just maybe.

- About A Son, the Kurt Cobain documentary has been around for a few years, but is now being released on DVD on Feb 19th. I am fuel has some thoughts on the project, a few mp3s from it and the trailer.

- Same blog, different topic. If you're interested in Counting Crows' new music, I am fuel has the mp3s from their set on WXPN World Cafe.

- La Blogotheque releases a Take Away Show each week. Apparently they've been doing this for quite awhile, but it's the first I'm hearing about it (thanks to Gorilla vs. Bear). Some truly solid stuff. Too many to list, so you'll have to check it out yourself.

Here's to hoping Amy Winehouse doesn't fall on her face tonight at the Grammy's. She has enough shit going against her.

No comments: