Friday, January 18, 2008

Hooray Friday!

- Scarlett Johansson is incredibly hot. That's a fact. Tom Waits songs are quality stuff. Another fact. I'm not sure that the two smashed together will be so good though. I guess we'll find out on May 6th, when her album of Tom Waits covers is released.

- Check out the interesting piece on mtv.com about the Brooklyn music scene with comments from Yeasayer, Grizzly Bear and more.

- Did you miss Radiohead's gig on radiohead.tv Wednesday night? If so, NME has the videos posted.

- Butter Team discusses the Walkmen's new album with frontman, Hamilton Leithauser and posted some tracks from it as well.

- Coachella may be putting together a festival for the east coast to enjoy this year. Possibly NY or NJ in August as reported by Perezhilton.com... my fingers won't let me link that trashy site, so I'll link the release on NME.

No comments: