Friday, January 11, 2008

To Croc or not to Croc?

I try to stay away from the celebrity gossip. Yeah, I've been known to tune into a reality show or two, but Entertainment Tonight, TMZ, Perez Hilton - that shit rots the brain. The closest I get to it is The Soup on E!.

It's a different story for the LOML, though. She digs on all of that big time - can't get enough of it. If you want to see someone blow through the latest Us magazine while hitting up an all-day marathon of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and during commercial breaks clicking through Perez Hilton on the web, come to our house on a weekend. It truly is a sight to see.

Where was I going with this? Oh yeah - occasionally the gossip shows/websites say or write something amusing. As was the case last week and the LOML passed this my way. While I could care less that Anthony Kiedis is wearing Crocs, the comment from Dlisted is priceless...

"I don't care if those things feel like the inside of a velvet vagina, they are hideous!"

No comments: