Friday, September 5, 2008

Hooray Friday!

- New music:
- With the Kooks concert coming up next week and only one album under their belt, I've been wondering if they have any tricks up their sleeves to beef up their setlist. Butter Team answers my question. Hopefully they'll whip out some of these covers on Monday.

- Wilco and Fleet Foxes converged in Washington State and took on Bob Dylan's "I Shall Be Released." Thanks to Aquarium Drunkard.

- If you're like me and missed Radiohead in concert this time around (or want to see them again), NPR will be streaming their Santa Barbara show starting on Monday, Sept. 8.

2 comments:

RatBat Bear said...

Don't sell The Kooks short. Check out Inside In Inside Out if you've only listened to Konk. Lily Allen has covered "Naive" from that album. It's great brit-pop fun!

Gus said...

Not selling them short, but for some reason I missed Inside In Inside Out. Shat, how did that happen? Man I feel like a douche. Looks like I have some catching up to do before Monday. Thanks for the heads up!