Friday, August 24, 2007

Hooray Friday!

- Gotta start off with the National. Aquarium Drunkard has a bunch of live tracks posted. RatBat Bear is correct - if you don't check that blog out on a regular basis, you are missing out on some musical gems.

- Radiohead alert! Check out the leaked track from their now 2008 album at Product Shop. Impressive, although all this really does is make me want for the new album more.

- The HBO show "Flight of the Conchords" kind of jumped up and bit the LOML and I on the boo-boo. We think it's the tops! Music for Kids... has an interview with the band manager, Murray Hewitt. At the bottom of the post are 2 of the bands songs, including our favorite, "Business Time".

- I am fuel... has posted some Dave Grohl demos from when he when back to his roots and rocked the drums again for the QOTSA album, Songs for the Deaf. I should have learned how to play the drums... or the bagpipes.

- I haven't been a huge fan of Bruce Springsteen's last few efforts. I'm all for artists experimenting, but I felt like the Boss was holding something back. My tune may be changing though if the first single from his upcoming release, Magic is any indication of what's to come. I am fuel... has posted the link to "Radio Nowhere" here.

No comments: