Sunday, June 17, 2007

Welcome!

You know, I've been kicking around the idea of starting a blog for awhile now. I'm honestly not sure what pushed me to finally make this a reality. After thinking about it for a minute or two, I guess this is just how I roll. Think about something for a period of time - go back and forth and back again on why I should or shouldn't do something (for what sometimes seems like an eternity) - talk myself into something and then almost immediately talk myself out of that same thing - and then finally, and most of the time out of nowhere, I just do it.

So what's my purpose you ask? I'm not looking to change the world - yeah, it would be cool if I could, but I honestly doubt that I'll be delving into that deep of issues. I joke around that the world wants to hear what I have to say... now I guess it's time to put up or shut up.

Seriously though, I’m not really sure why I'm doing it. For some reason, I think I’m in a “I want to express my feelings” phase. Which is weird because I rarely express my feeling (probably because I do a terrible job of expressing them). So why blog instead of talk to people about it? Easy, because I don't have many friends.

I’m not really sure how long this phase of my life is going to last. It may be 2 weeks, 2 months or 2 years. Don’t worry though, you’ll know when the phase is done because I stop posting. So until then, sit back, relax and enjoy.

Here I am
blogoshere! Be gentle.

1 comment:

Richard said...

Welcome! Linked you up at ultra8201, good reading so far.